Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ramona The Pest By Beverly Cleary





Romona The Pest by Beverly Cleary 211 pages

Ramona the Pest is about Ramona Quimby who is going into Kindergarten. Ramona has short, brown hair and loves to play but she occasionally gets into trouble. Ramona loves Kindergarten and especially her teacher, Mrs. Binney. My three favorite adventures that Ramona does is 1. when Ramona had a substitute and thinks that she is a stranger and doesn't like her so she hides behind the trash cans. 2. I liked when Ramona dresses up like a witch and said she was the baddest witch in the world for Halloween. 3. When Ramona touches Susan's beautiful curly hair and gets thrown out of Kindergarten. Romona comes back when she gets a letter from Mrs. Binney asking her to please come back.



I give this book 3 books because I liked all of Ramona's adventures but it wasn't my favorite book.




No comments:

Post a Comment