Friday, July 16, 2010

Zombiekins by Kevin Bolger


Zombiekins by Kevin Bolger 206 pages.






Zombiekins is a book about a boy named Stanley, a girl named Miranda,and a zombie named Zombiekins (who is part stuffed bunny, stuffed bear, and stuffed reptile). The story starts harmless enough when Stanley buys Zombiekins from a widow on his street. Hesoon finds out that Zombiekins is a real zombie who infects his school with other zombies by biting them. Everyone is turning into zombies!! Will Stanley and Miranda save the school?Read Zombiekins and find out!!!




I give Zombiekins 3 out of 5 books. I liked the horror, comedy, and action in the book but, I didn't like the story. I felt that the book needed more drama.




1 comment:

  1. Carleigh,
    I agree - I wasn't such a fan of this book either!
    Looking forward to reading Beezus and Ramona.

    xoxo,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete